photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Thursday, August 29, 2013

Camouflage




I must admit... I was slow to embrace this season's camo trend. Every piece I came across made me feel that I looked like a back-up dancer in Destiny's Child 2001 "Survivor" music video. Enter, these jeans. I am amazed at how chic and versatile this military inspired print can be. The superb fit and muted colors prevent them from crossing that music video line. These pants are sure to pair nicely with a variety of items in my wardrobe. I am particularly excited about them with a chunky grey knit and oversized wool coat for winter. I guess you can say I am a camo convert! I hope everyone is having a happy Thursday! Thank you for stopping by.

xo Christina 


 Jeans: Gap; Top: Madewell( similar here) ; Striped Sweater: J.Crew( similar here);  Bag: Celine: Shoes: Zara (loving these): Sunnies: Karen Walker; Bracelets: David Yurman and J.Crew; Rings: Madewell and Forever 21




4 comments:

  1. I think this outfit looks very cool. You have a great style!
    xx Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I have never been into the camo looks, but I am liking it more this season. This is a great way to do camo but keep it chic.

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pair of camo jeans from Gap! I tried them on last week and now I'm kicking myself for not scooping them up. You look very chic and not at all like a hip-hop dancer. ;)

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k