photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Sunday, August 25, 2013

Transition


Happy Sunday! This is that awkward time of the year when fall styles fill the stores, but the weather doesn't permit indulging in knit and leather just yet. During this transition period, I have been getting creative with my summer favorites. This striped pencil usually feels ultra nautical when I style it for the summer. However, paired with my trusty denim jacket and calf hair leopard heels... it feels oddly autumn ready. I hope everyone is having a great weekend. And as always thank you for reading.

xo Christina 


Skirt: J.Crew (old but loving this one here); Jacket: J.Crew; Bag: Coach: Shoes: J.Crew; Bracelets: David Yurman and J.Crew; Sunnies: Karen Walker; Navy Necklace: J.Crew; Chain Necklace:  Local Boutique but similar here; Lipstick: Bobbi Brown

2 comments:

  1. lovely outfit! I love denim and stripes together!
    x Stephanie (www.stephaniesstyleblog.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sensational ensemble. Flawless transition into fall.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k