photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Cozy Neutrals

 Sweater: Joe Fresh (loving this similar copper version here) // Coat: J.Crew // Jeans: JBrand // Shoes: J.Crew // Bracelets: David Yurman and J.Crew // Bag: Coach 'Willis' // Lips: Bobbi Brown 'Jenna' // Sunnies: Karen Walker

Hello Everyone! I have been wearing a lot of black and white lately, so I wanted to change things up by layering soft neutrals with relaxed denim. This metallic sweater is one of my fall favorites, it is what I like to call an elevated basic: a versatile piece with a special detail. It's metallic sheen will make it my casual holiday go-to. I hope everyone has a great rest of their week, and safe travels as we get closer to Thanksgiving! As always thank you for reading. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the metallic sweater and all of the pretty fall foliage! Great post.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweater! It is gorgeous! Such a great, cozy fall look!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that sweater! I've been on the lookout for some metallic pieces to wear during the holidays, and this is perfect! Your coat is gorgeous :)

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k