photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, February 3, 2014

Where to Shop: AshleGryre

Illustration by the talented Brittany Fuson

Happy Monday! I am excited to finally share with my readers (especially my fellow Florida girls) the skinny on AshleGryre, a new boutique in Atlantic Beach. This little slice of fashion heaven carries great brands like Rachel Zoe, Line and Dot, WildFox, Lauren Conrad's brand Paper Crown, and a great array of denim and accessories. Aside from the merchandise, I loved how chic the design of the store felt. Every inch of the boutique was beautifully styled, it was like shopping in a store in Los Angeles rather than the typical Jacksonville area boutique. The owner Ashle was as equally put together as her space, (not to mention sweet and welcoming) and she is sure to serve as a great source of style inspiration. So, if you are in the North Florida area be sure to stop by and check it out. I can't wait to return when I head home in May. I hope everyone has a great start to the week, and thank you for reading! 

Visit the store Facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by fabulous k