photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, December 29, 2014

Long Line


 Coat: Mango (also love this one) // Sweater: Zara (similar here)  // Jeans: J.Brand (similar here and here) // Shoes: J.Crew (old, similar here) // Hat: SofiaCashmere // Sunnies: Celine

Christmas flew by in a blink of an eye and alas, we have entered New Years week. In my tireless quest for the perfect New Year's Eve outfit, I have encountered some of the great post-Christmas sales and the Resort 2015 styles that are rapidly hitting the stores. As per usual when I am shopping for something I really need, I find a million and one things that I don't really need. Nevertheless,  I have the uncanny ability to justify any want into a need. In fact, to the average person I suppose my inner monologue while shopping would be reminiscent of a used car salesman's pitch. I am also a firm believer in the saying that "nothing haunts us like the things we didn't buy." Which brings me to this coat, which is undoubtedly one of my favorite after Christmas sale finds. I have been wanting an oversized long-line coat for sometime now, and finding one at a undersized price point was a great victory in my book. And though at this point I may show up to my NYE party as naked as baby New Year, if nothing else, I have this super chic coat to keep me warm on the walk between the Uber and my door. I hope everyone has great beginning to the week and safe travels this holiday season. And as always, thank you as always for reading!




3 comments:

  1. Loving this grey on grey look & that beanie is amazing!

    Jenna l Clothed in Confetti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the material of your jacket and sweater. It looks so warm which is perfect for this cold weather.

    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this outfit Christina!!

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k