photo home-26.png photo about-30.png photo shop-9.png photo sponsor-4.png photo content.png


Monday, May 4, 2015

Gold Cup

 Dress: Tibi // Bag: Serupi Marie // Sunnies: Tory Burch // Wedges: Tory Burch (new version here and here) // Hat: J.Crew // Jewelry: David Yurman and House of Harlow


Happy Monday! Over the weekend I attended the Virginia Gold Cup! Though it's a little smaller scale than the Kentucky Derby, I loved watching the horses run and sipping on mint juleps. In anticipation of this event, I spent a great deal of time trying to find the perfect dress. I fell in love with this white Tibi option because it was the perfect balance of chic and feminine. Not to mention, off-the-shoulder dresses and tops are really big for the summer. I paired my sundress with a raffia minaudière for a pop of color, and my mirrored cat eye sunnies to add a small dose of edginess to this otherwise sweet outfit. I hope everyone has a great week, and thank you as always for reading. 






3 comments:

  1. I have been coveting that Jcrew hat for awhile now! It's so cute <3

    Glitter Boots & Champagne Flutes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so perfect! The off the shoulder and hi-low style really steal the show. You styled it perfectly :)

    xx, Ashleigh | Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k