Monday, August 17, 2015

Summer Stripes

 Dress: Anthropologie // Shoes: Everlane // Sunnies: Tory Burch // Bag: Fendi // Bracelets: David Yurman 

Over the weekend Rob and I traveled to New Jersey to visit his parents, and this fun off-the-shoulder sundress was my choice for family dinner outside on the deck. I must admit my roommate found this dress first at Anthropologie. After seeing how cute it was on her, I knew it would be the perfect casual summer ensemble for my trip to NJ and home to Florida for Labor Day weekend. Since it is a little on the frilly side, it looks best styled with cool accessories like my street shoes and reflective sunnies. I hope everyone has a great start to their week, and thank you for reading! 





3 comments:

  1. Oh my beautiful dress!

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less!
    www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy gorgeous look ... liked your one piece ...as well as sling bags too... a killer look i feel

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can buy from our large and diverse collection of salwar kameez, party wear suits, bollywood collection, cotton kurtis, Anarrkali suits,Bollywood saree and many other products.....
    We Have Some For You In Your Budget
    For more…
    Pakistani Dress

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by fabulous k